Monday, January 30, 2006

Vince Vaughn

Vince Vaughn is a funny funny man. Swingers, a great movie because of Vince Vaughn. Wedding Crashers, well here’s my favorite quite:

- Not as much as I do with your attire, or just your general point of view toward everybody here. But hey, let’s go kill some birds. I'm psyched.

My sister and I watched this last night. Well, we watched half. My sister hated it and turned it off. She wouldn’t have been mad, but her boyfriend (of quite a few years) recommended it highly to her. And that’s what made her mad, that she spent money on a rental he clearly should have known she wouldn’t like.

It’d be different if they had watched it together. I have suffered through numerous wretched movies for love’s sake (for instance, both Bridget Jones’ Diaries). And have, in return, dolled out my share of Jim Carrey and Jackie Chan movies. But they weren’t together and he should have known better. And thanks to him I didn’t get to see the end (I’d already seen it, but still).

I need to get some Vince Vaughn stand up. I think he’s top on my list of celebrities I’d like to hang out with (after Denise Richards).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home