Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Assho

Yesterday I saw this great cartoon in my friend’s office. It’s a painter and a business man and the painter is saying “can you give me some money to help me finish my painting?” But the painting is of the business man with “ASSHO ” written underneath.
I know, cartoons are never as good when described, but you get the point. Actually I tried to find the cartoon online. It’s hard to search for the text of cartoon though and googling “cartoon + assho” led to a lot of links I can’t click on at work (although I did forward some to myself for perusing later).

I’ve been trying to find a copy of a Doonesbury cartoon where it’s Bush Sr. talking to Bush Jr. about Iraq. The one where Bush Sr. calls him “another child left behind.” If I can find it I’ll post it. Or 10 points to anyone else who finds it for me.
And Doonesbury is approved in my word auto-spell check. Good for him. Googling is not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home