Monday, March 20, 2006

Spring shall come, Rue shall go

Spring is here. Sort of. It's 39 degrees outside.

We had a warm couple of days; beautiful, perfect early spring weather. And for some reason I think since it was warm that means it will never be as cold as it was. So I never think to bring my hat or scarf with me in the mornings and freeze as I walk to work. Least I brought my gloves. I’m sure spring will come and it will be beautiful. And then summer and it will be too hot (but hopefully I will not be here).

Spring shall come, come again, calling up the moorfowl.
Spring shall bring the sun and rain, bring the bees and flowers.
Red shall the Heather bloom over hill and valley.
Soft flow the stream through the even flowing hours.
- Robert Louis Stevenson

Strike was last night for Rue. It’s finally over. 2 months of having a second job, 2 months of not sleeping and emailing and building and prop hunting and reading for 4 different characters at a time. What a handful. What a show. This picture is from back in February when we completeled the frame for the 20' circle that was our stage. It was a proud moment even though we still had to put the platform on top. It's all gone now. If you don't attend much off-off Broadway, you might not truly appreciate what a feat this was. No budget, no time, great show.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home