Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Gloating

"Thanks so much for sending your materials; you certainly have a tremendous amount of experience and expertise!"
- James Harp (Artistic Administrator/Chorus Master, Baltimore Opera) on my stage management resume

Ha! Slightly better than his opinion of my freshman audition to Baltimore Opera Chorus

Oh and here’s a winning AIM conversation between Erin (RavenEMEF) and myself (The fedora boy):

The fedora boy: I told him I have a professional gig till June 25
RavenEMEF: That’s good, make you seem important
The fedora boy: I’ll be working with the, um, opera company of Hilton Head Island
The fedora boy: Performing the opera, uh, Drunk on the Beach
The fedora boy: With my favorite aria “Where am I going to stick my drunken Penis tonight?!”

RavenEMEF: HAHAHAHAHA

3 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm suddenly reminded of a great moment from Family Guy.

Chris: Dad what's the blow hole for?
Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, and then you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger M. Janney said...

Lois: Peter, I care about the size of your penis as much as you care about the size of my breasts.
Peter: Oh my God!!!! (runs off crying)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger chiquita yellow gold said...

maybe if you'd stick your drunken penis into jimmy harp you'd get the job!

ew.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home