Tuesday, April 25, 2006

She'll make you take your clothes off and go paintball in the rain

Sunday was the much anticipated paintball extravaganza. And it was indeed…quite the extravaganza. It rained. The entire time. It wasn’t so bad when you were playing, but when you weren’t playing, well I had 4 shirts on and they were all entirely soaked and I shivered a lot. The worst part was how hard it was to see cause the rain on our goggles.
We didn't play the entire day, after about 4 hours the group voted they had had enough. In 8 games my teams were 5 – 3. Here’s how they broke down.

1 – L: First person shot out (of the whole day) right in the top of my head.
2 – W: I took out 3 of the 5 opponents.
3 – L: Ran around like a fool trying to avoid being shot. Eventually got shot in the chest from close range.
4 – L: Was about to make a daring/game changing advance when my roommate shot me right on the knuckle.
5 – W: My team won. It was over before I saw a single person on the other team.
6 – W: Down to just me, I took out all 5 of the opponents (by running around like a fool again).
7 – W: Shot in the eye (goggle) before I really did much good.
8 – W: Shot two people before I ran out of ammo.

So obviously a good time was had by all. We may have had some better games if it hadn’t been a 5 hour downpour, but we wouldn’t have near as good stories to tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home