Thursday, April 06, 2006

Sleep > God

I out slept a cold. I was unsure the past two days of whether a cold was coming or going and it seems as though it was going. I slept so much on the three days I had off this weekend I think I just slept the cold away. Sleeping works miracles, not God.

So here’s the text of the Doonesbury cartoon I was raving about. 5 points for me (since it’s not the real cartoon).

George H. W. Bush: Son, do you know why I decided not to invade Iraq?
W. Bush: Haven't a clue, Dad.
HW: Really? I put it in my book.
W: Books are Laura's thing.
HW: Let me read you some excerpts... "An occupation of Iraq would have incurred incalculable human and political costs... There was no viable exit strategy... Had we gone the invasion route, the United States could conceivably still be an occupying power in a bitterly hostile land.
W: I don't recall any of that, Dad.
HW: But it was reported in all the papers.
W: I don't read the papers.
HW (to himself): Another child left behind (to W): Nice to talk to you, son.
W: Listen, Dad, you're either with me or against me

So Funny! Man, I really wish I had saved that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home