Friday, May 05, 2006

Summer Plans Upended

Let’s review. Last time I posted about the summer I would be spending three long months as a crew member in Santa Fe. Well…….plans change. Here’s the summer update.

May 26 – June 6: ASM School of American Ballet's spring performance (in NY)

June 6 – June 15: Work, pack, and hang out (in NY)

June 15: Quit my job, sublet my place, move to Baltimore

June 18 – June 25: Hilton Head!!!

June 25 – July 17: Live in Baltimore, ASM Young Vic’s The Sorcerer

July 18 – August 29: SM Opera North’s Albert Herring in New Hampshire

Sept. 1: Move back to New York, unemployed

Now this summer is a huge step for me because I am making enough money to live off as a free lance stage manager for the first time. That’s huge!! To think I’m actually achieving what I set out to achieve! I’m not really sure what I’m going to do in September or how I continue this trend, but for the next three months; I am set.

Really though, the most important thing is the trip to Hilton Head.

2 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

HILTON HEAD!!!!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Florida Opera/Waitress said...

Shmooze every director that you can and you could continue working!

You should send your stuff to Sarasota...they hire young SM's for lots of stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home